Upcoming Car Launches in April-May 2022
There are certain cars to be launched nearby the month of April-May this year. One of these is an electric powered one. Here is some description about all the expected car launches.
1. Tata Nexon EV Long Range: Tata Motors is going to launch a new variant of the Nexon EV which will probably have a long range than the standard Nexon EV. As the range will increase, it will also increase the price of the car. It is expected to be priced at Rs.20 Lakhs. Expected launch: April 2022.
2. Jeep Meridian : is a 7-seater version of the Compass. It will be available only in diesel engine and will be competing with the Toyota Fortuner, MG Gloster and ISUZU MU-X. Expected prices are from Rs.35-45 Lakh (on-road). It is expected to launch in April end.
3. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Facelift : It will also get some design changes and a 6-speed Torque converter automatic transmission for better fuel economy with the same petrol engine. The expected launch is on 21 April 2022.
4. Maruti Suzuki XL6 Facelift : It is a premium product from Nexa section of the brand. It will get some design changes in exterior and interior. The major change will be the 6-speed Torque converter automatic transmission instead of the 4-speed unit which will increase the fuel economy as claimed by the brand. It will launch on 21 of this month.
5. Honda City Hybrid : It is a hybrid version of the current City which will claim more mileage than the standard City. It will be available only with petrol engine option i.e. the
DOHC V-TEC engine. It will get a electric motor and a battery which will add-up to increase the price of the car. Expected price is between Rs.20-25 Lakhs. It will launch in April.
6. Tata's EV : Tata Motors will be launching or unveiling an EV on April-28-2022. The firm hasn't disclosed any information about the car. We will get to know it on 28th.